[XML-SIG] SOAP Skepticism

> Here's why I like SOAP:  For the first time in the history of
>> distributed computing, all of the major vendors agree on how to send
>> structured data among multiple parties, in a system that is open,
>> extensible, and yet fairly comprehensive in itself.    (01)

I must admit you have a strong point there.  Besides my admission of the power
of SOAP's header infrastructure, I have always recognized SOAP's greatest
import is the fact that the Microsoft and the aught-but-ms gangs both finally
agreed on something.    (02)

--
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management    (03)