[XML-SIG] SOAP Skepticism

Rich Salz wrote:

>> Technology notwithstanding, I think that's a good thing.
>>         /r$    (01)

Well said, and I made this poing to Uche several months ago. But I've
since realized that this has nothing to do with web services...i.e.
integrating organizational processes through the web. If it way too
expensive to use a technology optimized for point-to-point, like RPC,
rather than a technology optimized for creating a shared and common
namespace and programmatic interface like HTTP.    (02)

 Paul Prescod    (03)