[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

> To some up this thread (which has run off into a completely
>> different, though interesting direction):
>>
>> * FourThought will include their wsdllib.py in one fo the
>>   future 4Suite releases.
>>
>> * The "best" way to define input/output types is by sticking to
>>   ZSI's type objects.
>>
>> Now, all I'm missing is the link between the two :-)     (01)

> Ideal would probably be some helper wrapped around these two
>> which takes a list of method names and their input/output type
>> objects, plus the URL to use for method invokation and
>> spits out a nicely formatted WSDL file.    (02)

I think that the licensing is compatible, so we have actually been considering
including ZSI in 4Suite to provide the SOAP/RPC iomplementation for the
repository.  If we did this (with Rich's permission, of course), it would help
you a bit, but someone would still have to write the wrapper you mentioned.    (03)

I regret I'm unlikely to have the time to write it, but if you'd like to give
it a start...    (04)

--
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management    (05)