[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

To some up this thread (which has run off into a completely
different, though interesting direction):    (01)

* FourThought will include their wsdllib.py in one fo the
  future 4Suite releases.    (02)

* The "best" way to define input/output types is by sticking to
  ZSI's type objects.    (03)

Now, all I'm missing is the link between the two :-)     (04)

Ideal would probably be some helper wrapped around these two
which takes a list of method names and their input/output type
objects, plus the URL to use for method invokation and
spits out a nicely formatted WSDL file.    (05)

Looking at the postings on this thread, I'm probably too
pragmatic about this ;-)    (06)

Oh well,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg