[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net> writes:    (01)

> > BTW, IIOP is an unfair target.  Should I attack SOAP 0.9?
>> >
>> > What do you think about GIOP, then?
>>
>> I thought IIOP was the binding of GIOP for the Internet. It would seem
>> to be more analogous to SOAP than GIOP which is not "general".    (02)

All true. And even though GIOP (and thus IIOP) has its subtleties, I
don't think it is correct to call it a "crappy protocol". It is very
easy to implement, quite well specified (the message format is defined
in IDL itself), and, compared to any XML RPC scheme, super-efficient.    (03)

Regards,
Martin    (04)