[XML-SIG] XML-RPC

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

>> Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>> > But it still is hacky.  The biggest problems in my own experience are:
>> >
>> > * ASCII only (UTF-7, anyone?)
>>
>> that's a myth.  in private correspondence, dave has always been 100%
>> clear that an XML-RPC string can contain anything that's allowed by XML.    (01)

Er, why would he write that in private rather than public
correspondance? This is a guy who practically invented putting his life
on display in a blog!    (02)

The story I heard was that FrontierScript doesn't support Unicode so it
is in Dave's interest to ignore the issue.    (03)

 Paul Prescod    (04)