[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

"M.-A. Lemburg" wrote:

>> Just to make sure I got the WSDL 1.1 spec right: this is covered
>> by the standard, isn't it ?    (01)

Yes, this much is covered by the standard. But it isn't clear to me,
once you get back an XML document with some hyperlinks in it, and you
follow those hyperlinks, how you get a new WSDL document for the new
service you are involved in. Does that make sense? getStockQuote is easy
because it is a one-shot operation. Most operations will generate a
document that tells you where to go next, like a multi-step "standard"
web service. First you fill out your address. Then it shoots you to a
form where you fill in your credit card number. Then you go to a form
where you review. Finally you commit.    (02)

I don't see how to do this with WSDL. Once you get to the second XML
document, you're out of the scope of the WSDL. An XML schema doesn't
help much either, because it doesn't tell you about what to expect
following various links. So I think that there is a gap there that no
"description language" helps with...    (03)

 Paul Prescod    (04)