[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

martin wrote:
>> HOWEVER, the only acceptable content of the "string" element is a
>> string (ie. PCDATA) that restricts itself to only characters with
>> ordinal values below 128, as specified byte "ASCII string" in
>>
>> http://www.xmlrpc.com/spec    (01)

the specification says:    (02)

    "The body of the request is in XML. A procedure executes
    on the server and the value it returns is also formatted in
    XML."    (03)

and then it says:    (04)

    "ASCII string"    (05)

and in response to the question "what characters can you use
in a string" (asked by me), it says:    (06)

    "Any characters are allowed in a string except < and &,
    which are encoded as &lt; and &amp;"    (07)

looks like the "any valid XML character is okay" wins by 2-1.    (08)

> I do not think that dave has ever claimed, in public or private, that
>> this is meant to be "arbitrary text".    (09)

    "Any characters are allowed in a string except < and &,
    which are encoded as &lt; and &amp;"    (010)

</F>    (011)