[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>> But it still is hacky.  The biggest problems in my own experience are:
>>
>> * ASCII only (UTF-7, anyone?)    (01)

that's a myth.  in private correspondence, dave has always been 100%
clear that an XML-RPC string can contain anything that's allowed by XML.    (02)

(you cannot read Dave stuff with your W3C goggles on ;-)    (03)

and contrary to what the wienerboys are claiming, you can use XML-RPC
over HTTPS too, without breaking any law.    (04)

> * Very sketchy datatyping support for RPC, including no support for generic
>> types.
>>
>> Some people might consider part 2 outside the 80% point, but I disagree: I
>> think that flexible data types are the key to complex problem solving using
>> RPC.
>>
>> Of course, that is bearing in mind that it's better to to avoid RPC entirely
>> if one has complex problems to solve.    (05)

exactly.    (06)

what was your point again? <wink>    (07)

</F>    (08)