[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 07:40:46AM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
>>But it still is hacky.  The biggest problems in my own experience are:
>>* Very sketchy datatyping support for RPC, including no support for generic
>>types.    (01)

* In particular, lack of support for None is extremely annoying.  You
end up converting None into an empty string or something like that, and
losing the distinction between the two.    (02)

--amk                                                  (www.amk.ca)
Things are getting out of control; even *I* can't play this many games
at once!
    -- The Doctor, in "Ghost Light"    (03)