[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

>> > IANAL, but the way I read it, the IBM OSS license we use is less restrictive
>> > than even that of mxDateTime  ;-).
>> >
>> > We didn't mind using it because it's OSI approved.
>>
>> So the IBM OSS license does apply to the lib there ? That was
>> basically what I was unsure about because even though the
>> site mentions that all software is published under the OSS license,
>> the source code gives no mention (not even a copyright).    (01)

Ah.  I see.  The next release will have a COPYRIGHT file.    (02)

I hope the above public declaration by one of the authors is enough, for now.    (03)

> > The main problem is maintenance.  Neither Mike nor I have had a moment to
>> > maintain it, though we have considered incorporating it into 4Suite, and
>> > updating it as we do so.  But it comes with no promises: we can't even stick
>> > to 4Suite release schedules.
>>
>> Since it heavily relies on 4Suite this would probably be the
>> best thing to do. If it breaks we'll yell out loud ;-) (and
>> provide patches, of course...).    (04)

K.  That's probably what we'll do.  Soon, I hope.    (05)

--
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management    (06)