[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 11:31:29PM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:

>> > Don't worry, I expect to lose that battle.
>>
>> Good.
>>
>> It looks as if you should have made it to SPAM10 for the Web services panel.
>> You would have been the only one with any decent amount of good things to say
>> about SOAP  ;-)
>>
>> Pretty scary when I'd be more comfortable pointing people to a hack like
>> XML-RPC than I would be pointing people to SOAP.    (01)

  Fits the 80%/20% rule perfectly. Less than 5 pages and easy to implement
reliably. For the people in that 80% pool it's simply the best solution.
The only problem is being able to cache calls without side-effects, but
it's a scaling issue, and that minimal addition could probably be
standardized on top the core (like HTTP/1.1 vs HTTP/1.0 initial goal).    (02)

> [ Wow.  And I tried to make a conscious effort not to rant  ;-) ]    (03)

  ranting ? nahhh    (04)

Daniel    (05)

--
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/    (06)