- Take in-focus pictures! That means getting focus + depth of field right every time.
- Pay attention to background when composing people pictures.
April 6, 2013
I would love to enroll in this workshop, led by Aaron Huey, whose work I first saw at Pop-Up Magazine. I would love to do a project about Chimayo.
To do so, I need to submit a portfolio of 20 pictures. Pretty nerve-wracking. Here's what I'm thinking so far (in no particular order):
- HyperScope Dev Meeting
- Ahmed Mansur
- Metal Head
- Walking through Louisville
- Hiking through the Foggy Forest
- Reflection at Louis
- Elliott on the Beach
- Swinging at Dusk
- Jason "Working"
- Ken and Jim Admire the View
- Yellow and Orange
- Drying Squid at Sunset
I want to highlight technique, composition, but most of all, story.