[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

Rich Salz wrote:

>> Ahh, you need only say "RPC doesn't scale (as opposed to REST)" and
>> I'd've understood.
>>
>> Worth posting this just for the double contraction of "I would have" :)    (01)

But w'd you've agreed? ;)    (02)

You have a LOT of experience building networked systems so I would love
to hear your view. With all of your experience in internet protocols I
would have thought you'd be on the non-RPC side (as internet protocols
are typically not RPC). But then I'd've thought Fredrik would have been
on the RPC side because of his experience building upon xmlrpclib and
soaplib, so I'm batting 0.    (03)

 Paul Prescod    (04)