[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

"Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik@pythonware.com> writes:    (01)

> > * ASCII only (UTF-7, anyone?)
>>
>> that's a myth.  in private correspondence, dave has always been 100%
>> clear that an XML-RPC string can contain anything that's allowed by XML.    (02)

That is no contradiction. He has also been pretty clear in public that
XML-RPC is completely XML compliant, in the sense that no XML
construct is banned. So you can use encodings, character references,
CDATA sections, and everything else.    (03)

HOWEVER, the only acceptable content of the "string" element is a
string (ie. PCDATA) that restricts itself to only characters with
ordinal values below 128, as specified byte "ASCII string" in    (04)

http://www.xmlrpc.com/spec    (05)

I do not think that dave has ever claimed, in public or private, that
this is meant to be "arbitrary text".    (06)

Regards,
Martin    (07)