[XML-SIG] WSDL library ?

> Eron Lloyd wrote:
>> >
>> > I've been playing with wsdllib, from a IBM developerWorks article by Uche.
>> > I've attached the actual module for you to look at. The article can be found
>> > here:
>> > http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/webservices-onlinecourse-bytitle/D092605075D1D67D86256A7E0042432D?OpenDocument
>>
>> That's the one I meant: the licensing for that module isn't
>> clear though (at least not to me).    (01)

IANAL, but the way I read it, the IBM OSS license we use is less restrictive
than even that of mxDateTime  ;-).    (02)

We didn't mind using it because it's OSI approved.    (03)

The main problem is maintenance.  Neither Mike nor I have had a moment to
maintain it, though we have considered incorporating it into 4Suite, and
updating it as we do so.  But it comes with no promises: we can't even stick
to 4Suite release schedules.    (04)

P.S. If I seem full of emoticons lately, it's because I'm a bit tired of
people misinterpreting my bluntness.  Supposedly they help, though I
personally tend to ignore them.    (05)

--
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management    (06)